How did we all do over the Easter weekend?

WelshPhil1975
WelshPhil1975 Posts: 138 Member
What with Good Friday’s potential hot cross buns-fest aswell (which takes out the word “good” as far as dieting goes), I also had the prospect of my youngest’s 3rd birthday on the middle Saturday, so wall-to-wall party food in the offing. Oh, and my wife made us all a slap-up roast on Sunday (as if the Easter eggs wouldn’t be enough).

I only had 1 hot cross bun and a reasonable amount of party food for the first 2 days (although I did pick at the food most of the afternoon); then on the Sunday I can’t deny that I enjoyed my fair share of the roast dinner (plus leftovers :hangsheadinshame:). Luckily not too much chocolate though (I’m not a big fan of the stuff so I can easily take it or leave it) but I did have a small bit with the kids.

I was NOT looking forward to weighing this morning, but to my great joy I lost 3lb and have now lost 15lb, so my first stone has now gone!

Anyone else have a good (on the scales) Easter?

Replies

• Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Congrats! I wont be stepping on the scale until Thursday since i don't want to become obsessive, but my Easter was pretty uneventful . Had to work the graveyard shift so i slept through most of the day. As much as I wish I could have indulged on hot cross buns, cadbury eggs and chocolate bunnies, they weren't on my menu this year . Come 7 months and I will probably be posting in a post thanksgiving regret thread better believe that. lol
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Congrats! Seems like u had a great Easter and well done for a loss!! I stuffed my face for 3 days and paid the price today. Gone from goal weight to 2lbs up. Now have reduced goal weight a couple of lbs to give me wiggle room should this happen again!
  • Managed to eat my own body weight in chocolate. Brought whats left to work :)
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    I think i'm about to lay a few cream eggs.
  • maddieftaylor
    maddieftaylor Posts: 65 Member
    Mine started off well and then ended badly, I hadn't drank for a month so to accomodate for drinking on Friday/Saturday for my friend's birthdays I did some more exercise... but I must admit I gave in and had mcdonalds after drinking on both nights! Sunday I had my roast and then some chocolate, and then yesterday I went out for lunch and had a snacking evening so I'm ashamed to say I put about 4 pounds on. I know it's my fault but I wasn't happy this morning :(