Day 1

Options
My wife and I were looking through old pictures last night and we came across my profile picture. It was taken pre-wedding and 40 lbs lighter. My wife is still as beautiful as ever but i continue to pack it on. I blame my mother-in-laws deep fried cooking. We are now expecting our first child in April and my goals is to lose 35 lbs before the little person arrives. I think this will be a great tool to help me accomplish my goal.

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! Also, congratulations on your upcoming new addition to the family -- how exciting!! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people and helpful posts over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    You are doing the right thing ... I'm going on 64 & need to loose 100 + ... just let things get away from me ...
    don't let it get out of control ... If I can help just yell ...
  • Allie_Dreams
    Options
    Best of luck, we have all been there!