Friends with open diaries?

Options
124»

Replies

• nadrawidatalla
    nadrawidatalla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add more friends as well! Add me! :)
  • 90to20
    90to20 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just started today, but I'm planning on making every meal count, and I am even planning on making videos and tutorials of my food! :) Anyone feel free to add me!
  • oohmarilou
    oohmarilou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and probably tells an interesting story of a 30-year old (sometimes successfully, sometimes not successfully) balancing corporate life, being social, and a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to follow... and I would love to add more MFP friends for some #fitspiration!! Been logging with MFP on and off since 2011 but I haven't been active in any forums etc. yet and I want to start! :)

I've been doing the Blogilates #newbodymakeover 12-week meal plan, but note that when I have work/social events I try my best to substitute with healthy options. Keyword: TRY. Also, I gave up meat for Lent and I haven't made the transition back to a carnivorous lifestyle quite yet...
  • ballder
    ballder Posts: 7
    Options
    Mine's open, but I'm very new to this!
  • K8Fit
    K8Fit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I try to hit 40/40/20 at 1640 calories.
  • mandybanks76
    Options
    i think mine is open,still quite new to this tho so not sure lol........and i dont always have good days :/ bet feel free to peak :)
  • TwirleySlims
    Options
    You can add me, wouldn't copy my diary though, it's not been healthy the last few days lol! Back on being good today though :D
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I log on daily basis. If anyone is interested, send an invitation.
  • mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Options
    feel free to add me. mine is open, but will be pretty boring for this week. :)