Can I Finall Pull Myself Together to Get the Body I've Alway

Options
I've been using this website for a few days now, and already love it! I'm realizing that my life will be easier if I preplan what I'm going to eat everyday. I've had issues trying to calculate calories in my head,and forget how many I have left at points in the day. Tracking exercise has been helpful too. I also used mapmyrun.com to track how far I've been running when I exercise.

I'm training for a marathon on May 1. So, this is not only a mission to drop some pounds, but most importantly, to get in shape and be at the physical level I've always thought I could never get to.

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    good for you!! you can definitely do this & definitely achieve the body you've always wanted. Stick to it but don't kick yourself too hard if you have a treat every so often. Make your goals realistic for you & you'll come out on top : )
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do this! Lean on this site and your friends for support- keep training and tracking, and you will get what you deserve! your ideal weight!!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Yes you can!! I am training for the NY marathon next november so for me this has been about getting fit as well as losing weight. I have no idea how much I have lost now but I can tell you that from running as much as I do I lost 9 inches off each thigh in the last 6 weeks!

You will love it here xxx