your freebie day with ur someone? what would you do?

Options
Alyshe
Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
If you had one day where you could do anything with your special someone what would you do? I mean anything. If money was not an issue and you had every thing in one place what would you do? Just imangin 24 hours to do anything you want with the person you want to be with. Where in the world would you do? What would you do with a freebie day. :heart:
I'll give you my answeer after I hear some of yours. I want to know what your day would be like in detail. Whats the weather like? Would you have all four seasons in one day. lol.

Replies

• katiejo42
    katiejo42 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Four seasons in one day? Forget it! I don't want it to rain at all.

It will beautifully sunny, but not too hot, and definitely not humid. My husband and I will be in a woodland/forest where they run an outdoor spa (fine because it never rains) and we get pampered all day long.

Ahhh... a girl can dream eh?
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    In Greece with my wife.
  • Alyshe
    Options
    In Greece with my wife.
    what would you guys do in Greece?
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Back in Florida to do the things we didn't have the time or money to do on our honeymoon. Sea World for me, Space Centre for him then probably to Universal as we enjoyed it there so much.

Oh, or a safari in Africa.
  • Alyshe
    Options
    I would want to be some where warm near a beach.:happy: swimming, snorkeling, hang gliding, have a picnic, horse back riding, go out to a fancey place for dinner, make our oun dessert and feed it to each other by hand under the stars, It would have to rain sometime of the day so he could kiss me in the rain. lol and He'd have to kiss me under the start also. lol Thats my dream date day. A safri in Africa would be really fun also.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving dinner, at home, with my (now deceased) mom and grandfather, my kids, gram, husband, brother and his wife. I'd cook. THe dream portion, not only the revival of my mom and grandfather, would be to have my husband and brother in one place without a big fight. Light, cheerful, thoughtful conversation, good food, and happy memories for all of us.
  • Alyshe
    Options
    p.s and make pottery like in the movie Ghost :D that would be romantic and hot all at the same time. wowy :drinker:
  • Alyshe
    Options
    I know you veiwers want to post your thoughts of a romantic day. 90 veiws and only 8 post. let your inner romeo and juliet speak. :blushing:
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I would want to be on our own private beach with our own private tiki house over the water! In Bora Bora! Snorkeling.....sitting back and hearing the waves crash on the shore and feeling the gentle breeze caress our faces.......and find our meals served on the beach under a tent put together with soft flowing materials (open towards the water of course)......holding hands all day and discussing the things we are passionate about (our kids, cooking together, our future dreams).........my dream day with my husband.......

Do I HAVE to wake u p????? :P
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    If my late boyfriend could be alive again for one day I would ask him to marry me and since it's my freebie day, he would say yes and we would get married. After that if wouldn't matter what we did as long as we were together.
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    First i would want me and my hubby to be skinny with NO aches and pains. I want to be on a beach doesnt matter what beach as long as it sunny and doesnt rain. I want a king size bed right on the beach and i want to make mad passionate LOVE. You know how hard it is for two over weight people with aches and pains to have really great sex, good yes but I want over the top like they do on TV.. Hey you asked
  • OAUEF
    OAUEF Posts: 16
    Options
    Me and Gary Oldman-just anything and everything-as long as its me and Gary Oldman.:heart: Dream enough and it may come true.
  • OAUEF
    OAUEF Posts: 16
    Options
    LOL! Way to go Joyce!!:wink:
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    First i would want me and my hubby to be skinny with NO aches and pains. I want to be on a beach doesnt matter what beach as long as it sunny and doesnt rain. I want a king size bed right on the beach and i want to make mad passionate LOVE. You know how hard it is for two over weight people with aches and pains to have really great sex, good yes but I want over the top like they do on TV.. Hey you asked

You made me smile.......because I thought it......but you actually SAID it in yours. Go Joyce! Whoop!
  • Alyshe
    Options

:laugh: Hahaha Yeah I think that all women skinny and bigger want that. Being in shape would help of course. Hahahaha But I think that even for the fit people it only comes once in a great while. But I have to say that out men are thinking the same thing. And you knwo they are too. :wink: :laugh:
  • Alyshe
    Options
    Me and Gary Oldman-just anything and everything-as long as its me and Gary Oldman.:heart: Dream enough and it may come true.

looked him up and I have to say that Gary Oldman would not be my choice. I would rather chose Shia Labeouf or Gerard Butler. *note: I didnt pick Gerard Butler because of the move 300. I hated that movie. We own it and I think I would rather break the disk in half and say " o sorry honey I must have stepped on it." :devil: :laugh: maybe I should watch it agien its been a really long time. I may change my mind about the movie.
    I'm sure my man thinks Magen Fox is a fox, and Carey Mulligans a doll, so it's okay for me to say that :happy: