Another newby

Options
Hi all. Another new addition to my fitness pal. Have been logging by iPhone for the last two days. This is by far the easiest and quickest calorie counter I've seen.

I'm 36, 252# and have struggled with weight since my early 20s. I'm not looking to "diet". Just want to eat healthier. I find that I do so if I simply log what I eat. Keeps me sticking to better choices and within a decent calorie range. Also motivates me to keep active as well.

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 2 years (though not seriously trying every single one of those months - probably about 1 year total). I recently had laproscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and to flush out my tubes. Things are looking good now, and hopefully we'll get pregnant - just started another 2ww this weekend. Fingers crossed for Halloween BFP.

Right now I am hoping to lose some weight, but if I get pregnant, I'll use this more to make sure I'm not eating too much or gaining too much.

Good luck all.
Melissa

Replies

• Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome Melissa! Good luck on your weight loss journey and trying to conceive. You will be sure to succeed!
  • missslyssa
    Options
    Thanks! Much luck to you too on your journey.
  • brirva
    brirva Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome!
    I just started today myself! Awesome people here!