fighting my way through the 160's looking for a new way

Options
Hi, I'm new. I have battled my way up and down from the 200's and then back up again. I am currently battling my way down through the 160's looking for new advice. I am the mother of 3 active children. 2 teens and 1 preteen. Would like to meet some new people to help me long the way.

Replies

• beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am also going through the 160s right now. I started at 220 and it's taken me about a year to get this far. it's a lot of work, but all the changes I see in my body are worth it :) everyone here is so supportive and really makes this journey as fun as possible.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Same, I am currently going through the 160's and I am sure it gets harder. The advantage is that by now we have changed our lifestyles and are settled into the changes :D

Good look with your journey.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I feel like the 160s are notorious for getting stuck and giving people trouble getting rid of them. It took me 2 1/2 months to go from 170 to 160, with a month-long plateau in the middle of it. Now that I'm past the 160 point, the scale has been dropping so fast I don't know why it didn't do that before! Just keep persevering and you'll find a lot of support on here. You'll be seeing 159 on the scale before you know it!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Our lst son is in the house and he is a tween. Active lifstyle but weight bearer. I am down to 144-146 and would like to stay at 135 or the rest of my life......SImple goal:). No.... I love to eat, bake and eat some more. Looking for support and Ideas and I am a pretty good cheerleader!