Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite at home exercise?

Whats your Favorite at home Exercise? I Usually make up my own full body workouts incorporating upper, lower, strength, core, and cardio type stuff and Im looking for some more fun exercises! I usually integrate upper and lower body stuff.
My favorite is squat press-ups :-)

Replies

• waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Handstand Pushups

8964ee81-15b8-46d0-a870-753a21d2bd65_zpsf112f8bf.jpg
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Blogilates.com! :-)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Fitness Blender DVD's my favorite is the 37 min cardio/abd workout. I also use my treadmill a lot.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Bedroom aerobics
  • HarrisonAR
    HarrisonAR Posts: 85 Member
    Handstand Pushups

8964ee81-15b8-46d0-a870-753a21d2bd65_zpsf112f8bf.jpg

My husband can do those! Maybe I will oneday!! lol I am just getting back to being able to do real push ups! I used to be able to do 50- 1 legged push0up no problem and could ace the PT test in the Army! Just gotta get back in shape after these kids!
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Sex.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Agree with the above ...
  • Shropshire1959
    Sex.

solo or as a team game ? :blushing:
  • HarrisonAR
    thanks for ruining my post.. can we get away from sex and get back to exercises.. thanks
  • deliciousmnm
    deliciousmnm Posts: 8 Member
    Step aerobics with Gilad
  • Shropshire1959
    thanks for ruining my post.. can we get away from sex and get back to exercises.. thanks

Where's the fun in that? and it IS exercise.
  • HarrisonAR
    Anyone else?!! And I have 2 kids and a house thats 2800sqft! I don't have time for 3x a day! let alone 3x a week! lol
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Jessica Smith has a range of great workouts on youtube and they're free. Plenty of choice to suit your every whim :-)
  • Vince_1964
    You asked ... and I answered truthfully!!

But ... if that doesn't count (especially as there's no easy way to log it and I don't think my wife would appreciate me wearing a heart-rate monitor .... LOL), I like to use some of the P90X workouts for my at home routines. I haven't done the full 90-day program in several years, but I still use some of the workouts interspersed with other stuff. Most often, I use the Core Synergistics, Arms/Shoulders, and Cardio X routines ... you've got to be able to block out 45-55 minutes for them though ....
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    This is my body weight workout. 4 sets, done for time with correct form. I do this 3x a week.
    push-ups x12, lunges x12, sit-ups x20, cross lunges x12, jumping jacks x100, plank to recover 30sec, squat with kick x20, rev ups x15 (they are like crossover sit ups), jump rope x100, left & right plank 30sec ea, jump squats x10, mountain climbers x10.

recover for 5 full minutes and start again.
  • julieager75
    julieager75 Posts: 61 Member
    For weights I LOVE Les Mills Pump and Chalean Extreme. They are different from either low weight/high rep or heavy weight/low rep, so I can't choose a favorite, I love them both. But my favorite cardio is Leslie Sansone. I love all of her Walk Away the Pounds videos. She is just so much fun.
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Nordic Track Skier machine, push ups, and 2 eight minute plank workouts
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    You asked ... and I answered truthfully!!

But ... if that doesn't count (especially as there's no easy way to log it and I don't think my wife would appreciate me wearing a heart-rate monitor .... LOL)

Yo

Create your own exercise, choose cals based on how vigorous/duration. Once you input it once, it should stay in your list of exercises.

Sex shows up in my list of exercises ;-)
  • Vince_1964
    Yeah - I know I can add it in ... just didn't include that on my list of exercises. Could be pretty amusing on the daily tracker when that "pops up" with the "Vince_1964 burned XXX calories today in exercise, including XX minutes of vigorous sex"