Anyone TTC?

Options
Anyone else out there trying to conceive? We've been going at it off and on for two years now. Had laproscopic surgery last month to remove endometriosis, and flush out my tubes. Supposedly it all looks good, and hopefully will get pregnant. Unfortunately, I'll be an overweight mom. I'm 252# right now. I'm working very hard on making good healthy meal choices, trying to lose weight while TTC and exercising more.

Started the 2ww this weekend. With a little luck we'll have a very happy Halloween in two weeks.

Melissa

Replies

• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I'm not but I just copied and pasted this into another thread, so thought I would share.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/124422-pregnancy-2010-october

That is a group on here for pregnant and TTC ladies.

Good luck :)
  • missslyssa
    Options
    Thanks so much. Of course, I found the group just after I posted!

Melissa
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    We will be TTC this time next year. I started a year ago getting the weight off. I want to be a healthy weight going into my pregnancy, and not a high risk pregnancy like I was with my first baby.
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    I'm not but good luck!
  • kkuhly
    kkuhly Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am TTC and joined this site about a month ago! We have been TTC for about 6 months now and are also hoping for a happy little treat around Halloween! I just recently joined the TTC and pregnancy group last week and am really lookng forward to the support from that group. It is great to know there are other people going through the same thing you are and are willing to support each other!
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel your pain! We have also been ttc for 2 years now. So incredibly frustrating!!! We've been through just about everything & deciding if we're going to go one step farther (yes, the very expensive route of ivf)....

Anyone's welcome to add me as a friend if they'd like. I love encouragement & support as much as the next person....and give it back in return :)
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    We have also been ttc for almost 2yrs. Since starting this journey, my period has been much more regular and I've dropped 40+ lbs so far, hoping within the next year. We don't have the funds for any kind of testing right now, but if nothing within the next year, that's what were gonna do, test us both and see if there could be a problem. Best of luck to you all.
  • autumntia
    autumntia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    HELP! Me and my hubs have been TTCAL for about 3 months now ....well we have been charting my fertility and I have been keeping track of all changes in my cervical mucus. Well my menses is late only 3 days but for me that is not normal at all. I am normally right on target every 28 days (down to the time of day) well I took a pregnancy test the day my period was supposed to arrive and it was negative....so I waited 2 days and took another one....'not pregnant'. So now we are wondering what is going on, am I or aren't I? I am sure I should probably give it another few days and test again, but what if after that Aunt Flow doesn't show?

Has this happened to anyone?
  • MrsWeezy
    MrsWeezy Posts: 2
    Options
    What ended up happening?? My hubs to be and I are TTC. We are on month 2.