stop eating peanut butter.

Options

Replies

• Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I don't like peanut butter enough to waste 90 calories on 15g and the protien to calorie ratio isn't that great either...

Let the hate begin.

I hear ya.

I only indulge when I want a yummy chocolate, banana, and peanut butter protein smoothie....lol... and that isn't often. Not worth it cals, fat, and protein wise. My foods are protein based and I just do not get how people will say eat peanut butter to get protein... ummmm no Ill sick to my 23 grams per cup of fage greek yogurt and add a 30 gram scoop of chocolate protein powder, and eat my yummy mousse/pudding creation which has 53 grams of protein in one sitting...all for 300 calories..thank you very much. lol

I'm gonna need to start trying new things. Great idea... thanks. Do you put this in the blender? Is any other liquid added?

I just add ice, chocolate protein, banana, one tbsp of peanut butter and blend it in my AWESOME NINJA!!!! Ninja is similar to a nutribullet but more awesome. lolol... kidding but its a similar kitchen gadget and I couldn't live without it. lol

Edit: Sometimes I add a half a cup of nonfat milk. But if you do not do dairy almond milk, whatever or just go with the ice and little water. Forgot to mention I do add a little water if not doing the milk. :)

As far as the pudding/mousse, I just whip those two ingredients with a spoon until its all mixed and velvety and add fruit and some trek mix to it. Heaven I tell ya. lol..
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really scared me for a minute! Good one!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I will stop. As soon as I'm done.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes

peanut-butter-pancake-stack.jpg?w=645&h=429

OHH LAWWWDD! That looks so good!

jizz-in-my-pants.gif
  • bdeatonrn
    bdeatonrn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Don't you dare toy with me like that again...
  • Angela26point2finisher
    Options
    Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly-Sandwich-634x951.jpg?76d27a

Where's my shovel! I wanna dig into that, with a tall glass of milk!!
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and cheese... not jelly (or jam to use it's correct name :tongue: )
    You people are a world of wrong!
    Jelly and jam are two different creatures.
    ETA jam being the superior product.
  • Angela26point2finisher
    Options
    10 pm would roll around and i'd sit there and basically shovel peanut butter into my mouth.

This was back when i was a 'clean eater' lol.

what i really wanted was a candy bar.

now i just have a 250 cal candy bar and skip the 1000 + cals of skippy that i would accidentally inhale lol.

Isn't that the truth, not many people would sit and eat 2-3 full size candy bars in 15 minutes...
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and cheese... not jelly (or jam to use it's correct name :tongue: )
    You people are a world of wrong!
    Jelly and jam are two different creatures.

They are. And neither should be anywhere near peanut butter.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkovtrqqjN1qzn4nho1_r1_250.gif

Screen-shot-2013-12-15-at-9.38.27-PM.png
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I buy the Jif Whips...less calories for the same amount and they have plain, chocolate, and s'mores flavor...I spread a serving between two cinnamon graham crackers and it kills my sweets craving!
  • Collier78
    Options
    tumblr_mkovtrqqjN1qzn4nho1_r1_250.gif

Screen-shot-2013-12-15-at-9.38.27-PM.png

Funny-Dog-Eating-Peanut-Butter.jpg
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: peanut butter

21525558.png
  • lautour
    lautour Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Educational thread! I think I figured out how to stop overindulging peanut butter. Use a spoon and not my fingers! This day I have become classier.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and jelly are the cutesy high school sweet heart couple....
    ...but chocolate is peanut butter's hot sweet love affair. And I have a hard time figuring out which is my OTP
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif
    IXUO5zJ.gif
    IXUO5zJ.gif

THIS!!!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Basically any nut butter is alright by me! I would never give up peanutbutter.
  • Collier78
    Options

ANY nutbutter?? :huh: :blushing: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options

ANY nutbutter?? :huh: :blushing: :laugh: :laugh:

I walked right into that one didn't I? :laugh: :tongue: :smokin:
    I am also intrigued by the peanutbutter and bacon sandwich idea...I need to make that happen!