Hi Peeps I'm a newbie...and I need help & support.

Options
:ohwell: I want to be healthier and 20lbs lighter before my company's Christmas party December 17th.

Replies

• rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:
    You will love this site and all of the encouraging supportive people who use it.
  • mom23kids
    Options
    You can do it! and this is an excellent site to help you achieve your goals. It's amazing to see how many calories you actually eat. It can be a real eye opener!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • JulieMorelli
    Options
    Thank you so much.
  • pegjo62
    Options
    Keep your chin up alwayls follow your routine don't let anything interfere. But if you do It always tomorrow.:happy:
  • ashbridge
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I have only been on for 10 days, but I can tell you how big of a difference it makes. You have a huge support network in your corner now! Feel free to add me.