Anyone else doing BeachBody's 21 Day Fix?

Options
Hello wonderful people's of MFP!

I am just over a week into doing BeachBody's 21 Day Fix -- which is NOT one of those "oh you'll fix all your problems in 21 days" sorta thing (for some of those who might bash it cause of the name...anyways) -- it's supposed to help you get into a ROUTINE within 21 days as well as follow a really awesome nutrition plan to make sure you maximize your results.

I was just wondering if anyone else who is doing the 21 Day Fix or any of BeachBody's programs would like to be friends! I love sharing good Shakeology recipes when I come across them & I think it's so awesome to have an online community much like this one with people cheering you on and genuinely hoping you have great success!

Anyways, just add me if you want to be friends! Anybody else that came across this but isn't doing a BeachBody plan -- no worries! I like you all just as much! Feel free to add me! :)

Hoping to meet some great new people with the motivation to change their future for the better!

Replies

• star5002
    star5002 Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in! Today is Day 2 for me!
  • thelowcarblady
    thelowcarblady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! Are you doing Shakeology & portion containers as well or just the workout program?
  • jen1205L
    jen1205L Posts: 4
    Options
    Currently doing the 21 day fix!!! I am on week 3!!
  • trishthedishh
    trishthedishh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to try it. Anyone have any feedback yet?
  • sfiore1027
    Options
    I've been looking into this today and I've been wanting to try shakeology for a while since i see it on my t25 videos! I'm just worried I wont have the will power to not stay on the strict food plan because of social events. I did get some good advice to just bring the meals with but in my family im afraid that is considered being rude. It is also hard to make different meals for my husband and my mother who now lives with us. I'm just afraid they wouldn't understand. (Or my husband would be mad I spent the money on "tupperware" ) Keep posting so we can see how well you are doing on the plan!!! You can do it!
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've been looking into this today and I've been wanting to try shakeology for a while since i see it on my t25 videos! I'm just worried I wont have the will power to not stay on the strict food plan because of social events. I did get some good advice to just bring the meals with but in my family im afraid that is considered being rude. It is also hard to make different meals for my husband and my mother who now lives with us. I'm just afraid they wouldn't understand. (Or my husband would be mad I spent the money on "tupperware" ) Keep posting so we can see how well you are doing on the plan!!! You can do it!

I am on day 3 of 21 day fix. I found a lot of recipes on Pinterest. Ones that my family will actually enjoy. We also eat fairly well as a family so I just plan around what we have for supper to help fit the rest of the containers into my breakfast and lunch. I know its only day 3 but so far it is working out well!

Anyone feel free to add me, I would love to be friends with people who are doing the same thing!! :happy:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    My sister ordered 21 day fix from me and she did amazing!!! she is almost to her pre baby weight! she seriously looks amazing! i recommend it to anyone having the struggle with portion control! The results everyone is getting is unbelievable! I love that its the entire package...workout, nutrition and support!
  • blindedbybliss
    blindedbybliss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, on day 3 here :smile:
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've read loads about it and would love to try it but can't figure out how to get it in the UK?!
  • SamZ10
    SamZ10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Shakeology today! I am not doing the 21 day fix but I am subbing out my lunch for a shake :) Any tips and advice are welcome!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I've read loads about it and would love to try it but can't figure out how to get it in the UK?!

You can get it from international Amazon or I think Beachbody USA will ship. Remember the postage will be expensive and you will probably pay import tax on too, to the courier company.
  • gknob7
    gknob7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the 21 Day Fix!! I lost almost 7 pounds!! I have always struggled to start that weight loss, but this program made it work for me!! AND I am still down! These little colored containers are lifesavers!! The challenge groups help a ton too! As a Beachbody coach, I love helping people reach their goals with weight loss, toning up, and just overall getting healthy!! I am hosting a challenge group in May! If you are interested, let me know! I promise you will get results with this program and not have to count calories!! Email me: gjohn527@gmail.com. If you are even considering doing this program, JUST DO IT!! You won't regret it!!
  • coachjessicashackles
    Options
    I did it and I absolutely loved it! In 21 Days I lost 8lbs and 13inches. I loved my results so much I become a beachbody coach. I still do the nutrition part of the 21 Day Fix everyday but I added more intense workouts because I got to use to the workouts on the 21 Day Fix and needed more.If you need any help along the way I'd be happy to help you!
  • RocknGirl8
    RocknGirl8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I get my 21 Day Fix next week. I can't wait. But right now I am doing T25 on the beta cycle. Would love more Beachbody friends to keep me motivated because the 21 Day Fix is where I need motivation. For 21 days and beyond I want to commit to eating clean and right.
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I get my 21 Day Fix next week. I can't wait. But right now I am doing T25 on the beta cycle. Would love more Beachbody friends to keep me motivated because the 21 Day Fix is where I need motivation. For 21 days and beyond I want to commit to eating clean and right.

I am currently doing T25 and 21 day fix together! This is my last week on 21DF so I'm doubling up with those.I plan to start a 2nd round once I finish! I've already lost11 lbs and looking forward to losing more! feel free to add me if you'd like. And Because of my success I have decided to become a BB coach and love being able to support and motivate my team! If you're interested let me know! :)
  • bel31979
    bel31979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on week two.