HELLO

Options
I'm new to this sight and if u got any advise on losing weight and eating healthy and most of all keeping it off please feel free to tell me!!!! Thanks

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • mbrunache
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I just became active myself. It's very difficult for to lose weight but hopefully ill have some success using this avenue. There is alot of good encouragement here i noticed. and its get to see everyone have the same goal of fitness and health. i wish all the success in the world to reach yr goals maybe we can motivate each other, lol. best wishes
    p.s. dark chocolate dusted almonds are a great way to get yr chocolate fix (if you need one) and curb yr hunger in a healthy way at the same time.

Melissa
  • mbrunache
    Options
    Wowww that's fabulous to see that you ve lost that much weight. do you mind sharing how you've accomplished that. that actually what i'm trying to work on myself :)