Hello all Im new here

Options
After many tries and errors, im starting this change of lifestyle again. I am focused this time and with the help of my new found friends. I think i can succeed.

Replies

• sassypants68
    sassypants68 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This site is a VERY helpful tool if you're true to yourself and log in every day. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. By the way, don't "think" you can succeed. KNOW YOU CAN! :-)
  • preciouspp
    Options
    Thanks Beckymartin, I KNOW I CAN SUCCEED :D)
  • Sharon150
    Options
    2331318.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    I am new as well. We can do it!!!
  • shamills
    Options
    I was the same way. Lots of times i tried to do it and just never had the self control or oomph to do it. Once you start it is amazing. This site is great and the ppl on here are so supportive. It helps when you have people behind you wanting to succeed. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    you're in the right place. you will find much motivation, support, and inspiration. Heck in a few days, or weeks you'll find that you are someones inspiration, or motivation.
  • missspacecadet
    Options
    I've been using the MyFitnessPal app for awhile now and all the weight I've lost so far is because I've been tracking my calories. It helps so much. I'm so happy that this weight has come off, now I'm just waiting to see the results. In a few months I'll reach my goal.

Losing weight really isn't that hard, it just takes time. Self discipline is everything. Good luck to you all.

PS
    Scenespo inspires me so much, and keeps me from over-indulging. Whenever I crave or want something I just look at those skinny girls. I will be that thin.

Be strong.