New but not New

Options
Hello everyone :) I started using this web site a while ago and stopped, but i'm back now and praying to more active and motivated to get this weight off. i have a 30 th Bday in January and I guess that's the beginning motivator for me right now. I know its hard work and I def need to squeeze in time for working out. Any advise or encourage anyone has will be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Welcome again or should I say back. :)
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    welcome back Hope that u r successful in ur goals the best advice I can do for is I have found time is the evening after the kids are asleep but I also hav my brother to go with me and motivate me, A partner in crime helps the best with it all. I will encourage you to no ends if youd like welcome back feel free to friend me if ud like
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Working out in the AM before I shower & get ready for work seems to be working really well: I've dropped from a almost -size 15 when I started this to an almost-size 9 now (5 more lbs & I'll be a solid 9!)
    If you're interested, I'll let you know the titles of the DVD's I've been using that have got me results - I don't have a gym close enough to where we live, but I found really good workouts to mix up and keep my body going :flowerforyou: