Turbo Jam?

Options
Does anyone do Turbo Jam? I've been considering buying the work out program but I need to know if it actually works/is worth the money?

Replies

• nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I would love to know too :bigsmile:
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is a great workout! My husband does it with his fit club almost every Friday and it is the one that makes them sweat the most! (They also do Hip Hop Abs and Yoga Booty Ballet during the week). Chalene is so much fun! I don't think you can go wrong with the DVDs if you like to dance or do kickboxing. :)
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    If by works you mean makes you sweat, is fun, and burns calories then yes! I love turbo jam and turbo kick. Tons of fun and definitely get you sweating!
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Jam! I've done it for a couple of years. If you like great music that keeps you going, and a great instructor and a kick boxing style workout, then go for it! I love ANYTHING Chalene does. I have her Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme workouts as well. Try it, you work up a good sweat, and have fun doing it. :-)
  • amandarusco
    Options
    I absolutely love turbo jam. It is so much fun. I take it at school twice a week. I really recommend taking a class with it, it helps keep me going when I want to give up.
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I am just starting to try to lose a little weight, but wanted to share my sight with you. I make a lot of recipe susbstitions to try to keep things healthy, and also try to incorporate as many fruits and veggies, lean meats, and healthy fibers as I can!

Please check it out!

http://www.momvsfood.blogspot.com/
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    It does work...it's exercise. It really does get your HR up and can be really fun too!