HI TO ALL :o) ...... HELP MEEEEEE !!!!!

Options
Hi all ,

I joined MFP last nite .. I am hoping ..no wait .. I BELIEVE that I am goin to achieve my goal with the help of MFP site and ofcourse all u wonderful ppl.... so I am looking forward to get all the HELP and SUPPORT that I can get....need all the GUIDANCE I can get :) ......so plzzzzzzz send me all the useful tips and any information that can HELP MEEEEE !!!! .... also hoping to make frnds through this journey that has officially started off today ....... thnku guys ...... :O)

cheers !!!!!!

Replies

• vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    There are some really good tips tacked to the top of the forum board...I think it's in the intro section. Those are all REALLY useful about getting started.

Also, because you are going to ask...yes, you should eat most, if not all, of your exercise calories b/c MFP already builds a deficit in based on the goals you gave it. So if you don't eat them, you run the risk of slowing your metabolism. :drinker:
  • iamanne
    iamanne Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you like. The previous poster is correct eat the calories you are given and eat your exercise calories too. It will work! Wish you the best of luck and hope to see ya around. :smile:
  • nsvn
    nsvn Posts: 5
    Options
    thnk u guys ,,,,, :)