getting back on track.

Options
Hi all,

I have been off track for quite awhile but I really want to get back into everything. I have a big trip to the beach coming up at the end of December and really want to look the best that I can by then. I don't have a ton of weight to lose but I am hoping to lose 10 pounds if possible. I do yoga and zumba twice a week each and am working on adding in some weight training and runs.

My main issue is maintaining a balanced diet. Just looking for some friends on here to help me out and I will do my best to encourage you in return.

Thankss guys!

Replies

• djnelson1024
    Options
    Hello well if you need assistance u chose the right site this one is amazing and I have been a member for almost a week and have already lost three pounds I am looking to lose 20 pounds or so cant wait to keep it up u can track food perfect and it has like everything on here if you need a motivator or challenger let me know am always up for a challenge good luck in ur weight loss gol friend me if u would like to Have a good night SMILES
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    check the forums DJ has an 80 day pre-holiday challenge anyone can join anytime. Good luck!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    You'll soon get there - everyone here is so supportive xxx