:(

Options
for the past three days ive been eating like crazyyyy. I dont know if its cause its that time of the month or what but i dont like it :/ But i just get hungry D: I dont wanna go back to my old weight :/

Replies

• artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Realizing it's becoming an issue is the first step. Now put a plan in motion to solve the problem. YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Realizing it's becoming an issue is the first step. Now put a plan in motion to solve the problem. YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • eharvey
    eharvey Posts: 32
    Options
    Take a deep breath. None of us ever want to return to where we were. think it through, regroup, refocus, have that last oreo and get back on track. Do your best
  • natalaylay09
    Options
    thank you guys Its just REALLY HARD lol But imma get back on track! :)
    You think i coukd gain weight from those three days?
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i know when its my time of the month.. i try to snack healthy... but sometime you just gotta indulge and make up for it later on.. lol .. sometimes i just wants a pizookie (melted cookie dough and vanilla ice cream on top of it) and i say yay cause i work hard enough for it during the week to have days off.

dont beat yourself up about it just be wise
  • eharvey
    eharvey Posts: 32
    Options
    Could you gain weight back from those three days? Not a Doctor but I would guess its possible that you could. But you can also get back on track and lose them again in the next three. Throw in an extra walk or bike ride to help out. :)
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    if you slip up, deep breath, forgive yourself and get back on track, protocol or whatever works. or get mad and take it out in a workout or more laps or a longer walk with weights to compensate for the overindulgence. You can choose to make a difference.
  • Darkraiven
    Darkraiven Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem when it's that time of the month- Being aware of it is important- when you DO snack/eat... just keep in mind what you're putting in your mouth....

Eat three healthy meals each day- and three healthy snacks- drink water... keep your metabolism burning- and your tummy occupied....

You're going to gain (water weight usually) that time of the month anyhow... do yourself a favor- let the scale go for the week or week and a half... :wink:

:mad: Periods are EVIL! :mad: LOL :laugh:

Hang in there! You'll be fine! Keep your goal in mind....and don't get down if ya slip up now and then- just stand back up and move forward!