girl looking for friends in their 20's

Options
I'm 19, and i'd like to have friends around my age (similar lifestyle, exercise/eating habits etc.) I will accept any FR regardless though. :flowerforyou: also, I do have a closed diary.

Replies

• Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 not in my 20's but I'll be your friend :)
  • Fithani135
    Options
    Hey girl,

I'm 28, and I'm new to this. If you'd like add me to your friends list. :-).
  • KaylaMack0215
    KaylaMack0215 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm going on 27! Feel free to add me! I workout 6 days a week and have an open diary! Always looking for more friends!
  • jay_taaay
    jay_taaay Posts: 20
    Options
    Hiii add me!
    I also have a Facebook page, I'd love it if you'd like that too! Facebook.com/Fat2FitJess
  • Xxoxo
    Xxoxo Posts: 233
    Options
    All of you = added :happy:
  • dpants89
    dpants89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 24, just started getting serious about this so looking for friends for motivation! Feel fee to add me :)
  • jgross1789
    jgross1789 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    25 and new. Feel free to add. That goes for any of you :smile:
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi im Chris and im 26. Feel free to add me! MFP has been awesome in my journey! Open diary here and not a clean eater! Still working tho lol
  • Xxoxo
    Xxoxo Posts: 233
    Options
    Added!
  • nadrawidatalla
    nadrawidatalla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Need friends too add me! :)
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi im 23 and id love to be your friend. i also have a closed diary. i will add you if you dont want to accept i will understand x
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Im 20. Feel free to add me ;)!
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    im 22 and lost about 15 lbs in the last month..still have another 40 to to...add me :)
  • Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 25 and would love for any of you to add me!

I've created a group called "Make it a habit!" I would love for any of you to join us there! We will each be setting our own goals for what task (like drinking water every day) we want to make a habit over the next 21 days. Then each person checks in with the group to let us know how its going and so we can hold each other accountable. The focus here is about lifestyle change, not just the number on the scale. Feel free to join us and invite anyone you'd like! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21099-make-it-a-habit
  • ashybunny
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 22 and I would be totally find with any of you to add me. :3 I'm going to join Dozrzz's group and I also use SuperBetter, if any of you do.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Community party!