HELP!!!! alcoholic beverages

Options
so tonight we're going to a party and i'll need a little something to squash my anxiety...anybody have any drink suggestions (the alcohol type)????....i read that vodka has about 70 cals per oz so that, mixed with diet soda, is the only thing i have come up with....any help would be appreciated!!!...oh and i guess i should say that i rarely drink, and beer (yuck!) and wine(don't love it, don't hate it) are not on my list of things i'd like to drink...thanks :drinker:

Replies

• FletcherChic
    FletcherChic Posts: 158
    Options
    so tonight we're going to a party and i'll need a little something to squash my anxiety...anybody have any drink suggestions (the alcohol type)????....i read that vodka has about 70 cals per oz so that, mixed with diet soda, is the only thing i have come up with....any help would be appreciated!!!...oh and i guess i should say that i rarely drink, and beer (yuck!) and wine(don't love it, don't hate it) are not on my list of things i'd like to drink...thanks :drinker:
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/browse/1401.html

i look on the above link in the morning and input my drinks before i go and stick to it so the calories are there before i fill the rest of the day in ..
    dont forget to add the mixers if u have any
  • marleyjazz
    marleyjazz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any citrus flavored vodkas are really delicious with any flavor of Crystal Light!
  • delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    you could also go with gin and diet tonic with lime
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    The gin and diet tonich is your best bet......IMO

zen Enjoy the night and be safe~:tongue:
  • cheri822
    cheri822 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend the vodka & diet soda, but thats because I'm picky and hate everything else. I like vanilla vodka w/ diet pepsi or diet cherry pepsi.
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    My fav is Malibu Mango Rum and diet sprite. Delish.
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    Not sure if this is true but I've heard that rum and diet are the lowest calorie drink available.
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know the calories and fat in a ready to drink kahluah vodka mudslide?? They are the ones you buy in glass bottles that come in packs of 4
  • lilmandy89
    Options
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    your welcome OMG i read the calories and i was eeeekkk !!!
  • lilmandy89
    Options
    your welcome OMG i read the calories and i was eeeekkk !!!

yea i don't think i'll be having those anymore :cry:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Why is vodka so popular on here?! Just because it has basically no taste? :laugh: :drinker:
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I don't know how your friends are that you're going out with...but my friends are pretty big partiers. So..when I 'm with them, I do shots of tequila and water. The tequila is about 80 cals a shot...and then the water keeps me hydrated for the rest of the night.
  • evjazz
    evjazz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    For me vodka rules, you can add diet sprite or 7 up along with a splash of light cranberry juice to make a very low cal drink. Also wine is great too! :drinker:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Gin and tonic with diet tonic water is less than 100 calories, so is a REAL martini with no garnish (gin and vermouth ~ 90 calories). Anything which uses sour mix, fruit liqours, or schnapps is going to have a crazy high calorie count. For instance, a long island iced tea can have more than 780 calories.

Since those are pretty much the only alcoholic beverages I drink besides guinness, thats all I can help with :)