HRM question

studentRNwant2Bthin
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I have a Polar F4 (I think) with the chest strap. I have had is since May and it has worked perfectly. Anyway the last few times I used it, it was acting crazy. A few days ago I was jogging and walking and it said my heart rate was staying very low (even though I could feel it pounding.) This morning I tried running on the treadmill and it said my heart rate was 226, I know I wasn't close to working that hard. Just wondering if anyone else has had these issues and/or may have any solutions for me. Thanks.

Replies

• JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    try replacing the batteries

Also, when I purchased mine the gentleman at the store told me to store my HRM away from each other (the strap & watch) & other electronics (cell phones etc). Apparently they can get interference from other devices which makes the HRM keep wanting to transmit and runs the batteries out really quickly.

My husband didn't know this and went thru his first set of batteries in less than a month.
  • Thank you, I will try that. I do store mine all together. So I hope thats whats wrong!!
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    I have the s HRM as you. I loves mine.
This discussion has been closed.