calories per day

Options
according to my personal plan i should only be eating 1200 per day. i ALWAYS go over; sometime by a lot :tongue:
can anyone suggest a safe/natural appetite suppressant?

Replies

• armstrongsg
    Options
    according to my personal plan i should only be eating 1200 per day. i ALWAYS go over; sometime by a lot :tongue:
    can anyone suggest a safe/natural appetite suppressant?
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    You don't need it....you can do this w/o the suppressant...are you exercising at all? Beacuse those are calories you should be consuming? Try chewing gum....go for a walk....jump rope I don't know...but you don't need a "little helper".....most of that crap is all in your head anyway...there are no magic pills....You are a strong woman and with this site you can do it....good luck

zen :smile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/12250-1000-calorie-deficit-not-for-people-with-healthy-bmi

Also, I peeked at your profile and you should really read this post. There's a lot of good information in it.

Essentially, if you don't have much to lose, the "appetite suppresant" that you need is more food.:tongue:
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    Options
    Drink a lot of water and eat food rich in fiber and with low glycemic index.
    Also drinking lots of coffee and other drinks with caffeine make you feel hungrier.
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    Have you ever heard of the flat belly diet? Well look into it, they talk about a lot of different foods that help to suppress the hunger. The only difference is you are eating healthy, like eating a handful of nuts instead of fruit or something like that. Even though the fruit is good for you too, it is not going to suppress the hunger for very long due to it being a lot of water, where as the nuts have a lot of good fats in that will help to suppress the hunger and still help you to lose the weight. It has helped me to lose up to 10 lbs so far. So good luck and like Zen said pills are for those who really don't care about their health or their wallet. You don't need them.

Kim:bigsmile:
  • armstrongsg
    Options
    i'm exercising about 3x a week. i should be doing something every day. thanks so much for the encouragement! :smile:
  • armstrongsg
    Options
    i just read that post regarding 1000 calorie deficit. WOW that was enlightening. my BMI is 20.4, so i really have been going about this the wrong way...........no wonder i couldn't hit the 1200 per day mark :laugh:

thanks for all the good info.