Subway

Options
So I feel like getting a subway sandwich, and I have calculated the nutrition information for my sandwich. The thing is that I live in Turkey and I don't know if the honey mustard sauce here is fat-free or not.. If not, what is the MAX calories you think it can be?

Replies

• buket1819
    buket1819 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jlahorn
    jlahorn Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    If you search for honey mustard in the database, there are lots of entries. I'd just go with one of those.

You can always ask in the store.
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Ask in the store, but generally, mustard is rather low-calorie. I think the Turkey Sub 6" has 280 calories. So, probably no more than 300 with the mustard.
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So I feel like getting a subway sandwich, and I have calculated the nutrition information for my sandwich. The thing is that I live in Turkey and I don't know if the honey mustard sauce here is fat-free or not.. If not, what is the MAX calories you think it can be?

You can figure out the nutritional information here

http://www.subway.com/Menu/Product.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&ProductId=1&MenuId=35&MenuTypeId=1
  • buket1819
    buket1819 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

http://www.subway.com/Menu/Product.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&ProductId=1&MenuId=35&MenuTypeId=1

I already did that, the thing I'm not sure of is that if the honey mustard here is fat-free like it says on the website in my country, what I'm wondering is how many calories would that make.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Even the non fat-free stuff is all of 30 calories, I'd either:

a) track it as the one in the database, regardless of whether it is fat free, and maybe be a tiny bit under for the day; or
    b) don't track it and walk for 10 mins, just in case.

It really isn't make or break for the day.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options

I already did that, the thing I'm not sure of is that if the honey mustard here is fat-free like it says on the website in my country, what I'm wondering is how many calories would that make.

maybe go in or phone them and ask?