Juicers.... what is your favorite fresh juice recipe?

Options
Reedern
Reedern Posts: 525 Member
Currently I make a juice made with: 1/2 beet, 2-3 celery stalks, 3 carrots, 2 cups spinach/kale, 3 mini cucumbers, 1/2 apple, wedge of lemon, 3 tiny tomatoes, and a sprinkle of garlic.

My girls love juices made with carrots and apples.

Do you have a favorite juice?

Replies

• Reedern
    Options
    Nobody on here juices? Really?
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Love carrot juice by itself, or carrot orange juice combo. I'm not that creative, keep it simple.
  • Helenavee42
    Helenavee42 Posts: 175
    Options
    I generally blend not juice as the only time I have access to a juicer is at my fiance's place. But my favorite smoothies are

1 peach, 1 orange, 1 banana, 1.5 cups spinach, 1.5 cups kale, juice of 1 lime

1 apple, 1 lemon, 1 cup strawberries,5 cucumber, 1.5 cups spinach, 1.5 cups kale

Juices I like
    1.5 baby beets, 2 apples, 1 bunch spinach, 5 kale leaves, 2 lemons, 1 cup strawberries, .5 cabbage, 1 orange. Yields about 4 cups

1 cucumer, 1 apple, 2 lemons, 1 bunch spinach, 1 cup baby carrots, 2 oranges.
  • mummyadele84
    mummyadele84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love most of Jason Vales juice recipes my fav at the moment is 4 golden delicious apples celery cucumber pineapple lime spinach and avocado ????????????
  • cpdiminish
    Options
    Carrots and apples in similar quantity, and a bit of ginger (tiny bit).

Even better is that it uses the fruits and veggies in my fridge that last a little longer than most of my other produce so when I'm slow to eat them and they are starting to get a little old, I can still make this. Definitely more on the sweet side so a treat rather than a nutritional go to.
  • lenchmob
    lenchmob Posts: 49
    Options
    Stanozolol in the glutes...
    ohhh that juice, ahhhh... pineapple and orange is my fave
  • Reedern
    Options
    Thanks all! I will have to give some of these a try.

I made one yesterday that was awesome!

1.5 red delicious apples, 1 pear, 1/4 canteloupe, 2 c. mixed spinach/kale/chard

Also, we like orange, carrot, pear juice
  • hannahsmfp
    hannahsmfp Posts: 8
    Options
    2 large celery stalks
    1 large orange
    Handful of chopped old ginger
    2 apples (3 if I buy the mini ones, which is pretty often)
    2 large raw carrots

I love the 'spiciness' (for lack of a better word) of the ginger with the sweetness of the apple. Additionally, if I crave something other than water I'll throw in just the apples or just the oranges so I can get the freshness of juice without all the store bought additives and preservatives. Got my juicer a few days ago. Best decision ever.

Edit: accidentally wrote 100g of chopped ginger. WAY too much, it'd be a bit overpowering :smile:
  • Reedern
    Options
    I have read a lot of recipes that call for a little ginger. I need to try that.
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A couple apples with some carrots is really good! I also like 4 kale leaves, handful spinach, 1/2 handful parsley, 1/2 lemon, 1 cucumber, 2 apples.