HEART RATE MONITOR!!

Options
DOES ANYBODY USE THE WATCH I REALLY CANT GET THE CHEST STRAP RIGHT NOW AND I FOUND SOME PRETTY REASONABLE WRIST WATCH ONES ARE THEY PRETTY GOOD ARE JUST A WASTE OF MONEY?

Replies

• ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have a wrist one and I like it. I recently got one with a chest strap and the wrist one and the chest strap one are nearly identical in the calories burned, so I assume it was pretty accurate.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I would hate to say with HRMs, you pretty much get what you pay for.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have a wrist watch HRM. I like it. Took me awhile to figure it out at first hahaha, but i like it now :)
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Honestly using just a watch HRM is a waste of money. YOu need that chest strap to get your most accurate HR
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound like a salesman, but you can find a good chest strap HRM for around $30 if you hunt around. I use sites like slickdeals.net, 1saleaday.com, or woot.com. I got a 'last-years' model (Bowflex) HRM with chest strap for $30. It normally retails for at least double that.
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound like a salesman, but you can find a good chest strap HRM for around $30 if you hunt around. I use sites like slickdeals.net, 1saleaday.com, or woot.com. I got a 'last-years' model (Bowflex) HRM with chest strap for $30. It normally retails for at least double that.
    [/quote

i will check these sites now thanks a mill!!]