Looking for new and active friends

Options
Hi, I'm not new to MFP, although I just started tracking again. Long story short, I was doing well with fitness and nutrition and got pregnant again last year. Got majorly sick with hyperemesis and starting over now.

I'm a SAHM in my mid 30's that loves to lift, but I am also a binge eater that is really trying to get it in control this time (sugar addiction).

I'd love to have new and active friends so we can support each other. Plus, it's just fun viewing an active news feed about fitness related things. Who needs Facebook?!

I accept friends of all ages, well…above 21 and you don't have to be a mother either. As long as you're active, and supportive and won't judge me if I have a slip up, we can be friends. :-)

Replies

• cananties
    cananties Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey , am looking for friends here as well. I was updating my proile but then I stopped and having a month break. I want to start again and looking for some friends here so I am actually more motivated. Feel Free to add me please :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Stay at home here myself. I have three boys. I am trying to lose weight, tone up and keep my sugar intake under control. I log in daily and keep my food diary public. :)
  • RegainingMyself
    Options
    Trying to be active on MFP multiple times a day, happy to share support with anyone who wants to do the same, anyone like that feel free to add me.
  • MomGang
    MomGang Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! New mom trying to get back into health/fitness! Was on bed rest my entire pregnancy and really lost all my muscle, strength etc. Ready to get it BACK!!!! Anyone serious about there health goals, add me!
  • MissMissle
    MissMissle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Also a sugar addict! Stupid jelly beans!!!! Who knew they had so many calories?? Feel free to add me, Im still pretty new here!
  • chetan04
    chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 24 day streak! I'm in. Add me! :)
  • craftydoll
    craftydoll Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Added and sent requests to all. Thanks, guys!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Also a sugar addict! Stupid jelly beans!!!! Who knew they had so many calories?? Feel free to add me, Im still pretty new here!

i had the unfortunate pleasure of trying the starburst jelly beans last weekend...wow those things are good!
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    active logger here! food diary open!

anyone else feel free to add me also
  • resey_pieces
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Sharese. Looking to get pretty serious about health and fitness. Just want to connect with people that have similar goals.
  • sharky6520
    sharky6520 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to can add me too
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm active (hit 265 days of logging today) and I'm into lifting heavy (well, heavy for me, but I'm getting there). You can add me if you want. I try to get to everyone's posts every day.
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, everyone is welcome. I post and log daily
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 boys my youngest is 2 and still try to lose last 10lbs from him...feel free to add me !
  • CoRockChick77
    CoRockChick77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

i had the unfortunate pleasure of trying the starburst jelly beans last weekend...wow those things are good!

Those things are DEVINE! So dangerous!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Daily logger here. A running mom to an active 8 year old. Feel free to add me :)
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!
  • sschneider1202
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm one of those yo-yoers who is trying to climb back on the wagon and this time hoping to get some external motivation!