Are you ready for a challenge?

Options
Hey everyone,

I know we're all here to gain motivation & support . So here's what I am going to do.. I will be starting up a 10 Day Wellness Challenge Group to help everyone achieve their goals. Let's make small realistic goals that we can accomplish in 10 days. After that, we'll expand our goals to make them bigger.

To give you some more information, it’s completely free to sign up, I will invite you into my private Facebook group, and there will be one task each day that you’ll have to complete. The tasks will be focused on helping you take small steps toward your health and wellness goals. There will be others in the group working on the assignments as well, so we can all get to know one another and help each other.

By the end of it, I hope that you’ll have built up some solid motivation and momentum to keep yourself going on your journey. And if you enjoy the group and you want to take further steps, I can definitely help guide you. Like I said, it’s completely free. I’m starting up my own wellness and lifestyle coaching business and I just want to provide support for the people around me who are interested.

I’m really excited about this, it’s my first challenge group, and I think it will be a lot of fun! Let me know if you’re interested in joining or if you have any questions.

Best wishes

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    By the end of it, I hope that you’ll have built up some solid motivation and momentum to keep yourself going on your journey. And if you enjoy the group and you want to take further steps, I can definitely help guide you. Like I said, it’s completely free. I’m starting up my own wellness and lifestyle coaching business and I just want to provide support for the people around me who are interested.

And therein lies the rub. At least the advertising is free.
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

And therein lies the rub. At least the advertising is free.

And so is joining the group.