Quest Bar - where can I buy cheap?

Options

Replies

• love_annanc
    Options
    The only time I've bought a box for the general price of $24.99 was during the launch of the Cookies n Cream.

I generally wait until GNC has their 30% off promo. You have to be careful though because since QuestBars have been getting more popular, they tend to jack up the price. However, I recently bought 6 boxes and 6 bars for around $100 by using a $50 off coupon from GNC.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I buy them directly from their website www.questprotienbar.com. Use the code ONAQUEST and you get free shipping. I think I pay $24.99/box (of 12) but they throw in a freebie most of the time too. You can save even more if you sign up for their automatic delivery program.

Wouldn't surprise me if they threw you a freebie. I ordered samples two months ago that never arrived, so I e-mailed them on Monday to ask if that was normal or if I should re-request them. They apologized and shipped me some free bars (as a comped order, not a sample request). I got them today and am psyched to try them.

They later contacted me to make sure my customer service experience was good.

It sounds like they're a solid company, and I really appreciated their prompt and friendly response!
  • edgar270787
    Options
    Found this Ebay listing, if you do the math after shipping, its $1.87 per bar, but you have to get 60 though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/60-QUEST-NUTRITION-PROTEIN-BARS-5-BOXES-ASST-2-/151346324664?pt=US_Dietary_Supplements_Nutrition&hash=item233cf1a4b8
  • Tilim
    Tilim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you have Hy-Vee grocery stores where you live. They often have them on sale for $1.49 or $1.99!

I wish we had Hy-Vee in VA. I went to one in Iowa and loved it
  • 0smiile0
    0smiile0 Posts: 22
    Options
    samedaysupplements.com has them for 22.99 a box! Cheapest I've found.
  • Kfroschauer
    Kfroschauer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just ordered myself and went to the iHerb.com site. I used code ZPF881 and received 2 boxes with 12 bars each for a total of about 44 dollars...the coupon is only good for first time users so if you never ordered from there it is great as shipping was free too...this came to about $1.83 a bar...
  • actg95
    actg95 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    GNC has the buy two boxes get one free going on right now. It is expensive to put it out at one time, but much cheaper in the long run.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    They're over $4 each in the UK or $40 for a box of 12!
  • TWA84
    TWA84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I buy most of my supplements from All Star Health (allstarhealth.com).

I have found they usually have the best prices on most things, and they have certain items, when added to your cart, get you free shipping on the entire order.

Peter Gillham vitamins and minerals are a couple of the items that get you free shipping.
  • suprangela79
    suprangela79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The Quest site has them for $2.39/bar and you can get free shipping now if you use promo code 'OnAQuest'. Just put my order in now.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I buy mine at GNC locally. I think right now they are buy 3 get 1 free. I am a gold card member so I get them for like $2.39 a bar and then I usually have a $10 off coupon when I buy them so I get 12 bars for $16.88 w sales tax and that makes them $1.41 a bar. I try to stock up on them when on sale and usually will go without if I don't a have a coupon. A locally owned supplement store sells them for $2 a bar but I've gotten spoiled at paying less than $1.50 a bar for them the last year or more.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    the cheapest i found was on eBay - and even then, you have to price out shipping in the cost-per-bar comparison. and unfortunately, it wasn't $1.86!

good luck!

I found them on Ebay and if you buy 6 boxes, with shipping, it comes to $1.80 a bar. If you don't want to buy that many at one time, Amazon is the best price at $24.99 a box and free shipping if you have Prime or combine orders to get $35 for free shipping.
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Welcome2theHellmouth Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sign up for a rewards card at vitamin shoppe it was free and they send me coupons all the time. There boxes are already $24.99 add in the 20% coupon with tax bars were about 1.80 each
  • ronstaTHEmonsta
    Options
    One time back in May of this year GNC had a buy 1 get 1 half off sale. I have a Gold card and purchased 4 boxes and also found a free shipping coupon code. I also wasn't charged tax (not sure why). Total came out to $74.96 divided by 48 bars = $1.56 each.

Never saw that deal ever again, and since then I have run out of bars. *sniff sniff* :'(
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Wow and I thought I was doing well to find them here in Canada at the Superstore for $2.99C. Usually they are around $3.47 if I find a good deal.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I order them on a subscription basis right from the company. That gets me a 10% discount, which basically covers the cost of shipping.
  • ronstaTHEmonsta
    Options
    Wow and I thought I was doing well to find them here in Canada at the Superstore for $2.99C. Usually they are around $3.47 if I find a good deal.

LOL awwww.

Yeah other than buy 1 get 1 half off GNC deals that pop up once in a blue moon, Vitamin Shoppe / Nutrishop, or Arnold Expos, the only other place that have em that "cheap" are Crossfit Expos from what I heard (around $22-24/box so about $2 each bar).

I'm hoping one day Quest gets super generous and sells them for $1 each. Like at a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale or something. A man can dream!
  • mrbyte
    mrbyte Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Active Nutrition in my area sells them for $1.87 mix and match. I guess I should go buy more. When I was there some big dude was buying a dozen boxes.
  • ellenturner12
    ellenturner12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    iHerb.com, if you use the code JWT313 you can receive $5-10 discount, plus its free shipping. i ended up paying about $21 a box.
  • jonnedka
    Options
    The cheapest i have seen at all is through iherb when you apply the quest bar coupon It gets you down to 21.78 dollars per package or around 44 dollars for 2. doesnt get much cheaper.