Curious, How many of you met your SO on MFP?

Options

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    No
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I am currently getting a PPO.

Like, through Humana or Blue Cross Blue Shield?

Shhhhhhh

STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Shhhhhhh

STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!

LMAO
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Met mine in 2011. Started as friends, moved on to flirting, met IRL 8 to 9 months after that and we both fell hard. Another year or after that he moved to my city. Then a few months later I moved in with him.

That lasted a whole three months before things between us had completely disintegrated and he moved out - back to his city!

It's all good though - I'm now in a new place that I love and I know things worked out for the best...we just had too many issues.

That's my MFP "love" story!
  • Primal316
    Options
    Met mine in 2011. Started as friends, moved on to flirting, met IRL 8 to 9 months after that and we both fell hard. Another year or after that he moved to my city. Then a few months later I moved in with him.

That lasted a whole three months before things between us had completely disintegrated and he moved out - back to his city!

It's all good though - I'm now in a new place that I love and I know things worked out for the best...we just had too many issues.

Maybe he still thinks about you, I am quite confident he does. One would have to stop and wonder if a man moved to another city for a woman, he must have really loved her.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Maybe he still thinks about you, I am quite confident he does. One would have to stop and wonder if a man moved to another city for a woman, he must have really loved her.

Then, perhaps he should have stuck around instead of running away from his problems.
  • firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Then, perhaps he should have stuck around instead of running away from his problems.

People make mistakes!
  • Primal316
    Options

I am sure it is quite easy for people who do not know the truth to make assumptions. One should consider both sides before making comments when they only have 50% of the facts.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

People make mistakes!

People make mistakes... but he made his choices too.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Got on here after getting away from SO.... whom I shoulda gotten a restraining order against but instead just walked away :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

I am sure it is quite easy for people who do not know the truth to make assumptions. One should consider both sides before making comments when they only have 50% of the facts.

As someone who had a friendship with both the quoted and her previous SO, I feel like I had both sides of this coin pretty well.

One gave up on the relationship. The other was left behind to pick up the pieces.
  • firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    Options

People make mistakes!

People make mistakes... but he made his choices too.

Some people are worth forgiving!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else feel like suddenly this whole thread is a vaguebook blog??
  • recoveringleah
    Options
    No. I stalked him in real life, drunk-dialed him, harassed him in email, kidnapped him, then got him completely wasted and forced him to marry me. I'm old-fashioned.
    I died laughing when I read this! :laugh:
  • Operation_Shred
    Options
    I've offered her my basement many times, but she hasn't accepted yet. This makes me sad.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Awe.. that is so COOOOL
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    This thread escalated quickly
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Shhhhhhh

STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!

I was following odus!!!!! I have a huge crush on her and am waiting in the wings should she and her man friend ever not work out!!!!!!!

Ur mean and a PPO is NOT a restraining order it's a type of health insurance!!!!! :angry:

*** everyone please note this post is a joke and I am just messing around ***