Gym - Life Balance

Options
2»

Replies

• knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I hope you're not locked into a contract or anything? Because this sounds like the kind of workout schedule that's more geared to a leisure-class type clientele. It sounds like she expects the members to be there 5 days a week. If you can back out, do it. And let her know (by email if you're non-confrontational like me) that the schedule doesn't meet your needs. There are way too many options out there for you to be giving her your money for making you feel like crap.
  • BuckTheBMI
    BuckTheBMI Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Can you talk to her about how she is making you feel and see if there is some middle ground you guys can agree on? If not I would find somewhere else to spend your hard earned, and limited, resources. Sometimes the only way to show, and make someone feel, your displeasure is to hit them in the pocketbook.

3LB
  • BuckTheBMI
    Options
    I remember the one time my wife sent me in to talk to my daughter's Tae Kwon Do instructor (a something degree blackbelt with an undefeated full contact tournament record) about how she felt he disrespected her. It was awkward... but less awkward than going there several times a week and wanting to say something.
  • BuckTheBMI
    Options
    ... and I say unlimited resources assuming you aren't independently wealthy... which maybe untrue. But, if you are wealthy I would just hire a private trainer :)