Halfway mark! 70 lbs. off and 70 more to go...

Options
msciccone1
msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
Good morning!!!

It is a glorious day for me (well it was since Friday) but still because I am exactly at my halfway point to my ultimate goal of losing 140 lbs. It has taken me a year to get where I am today but its been a year of much knowledge learned including joining this wonderful site since April with so many wonderful people who give support freely. I love that I have become addicted to exercise, love that i can have my cake and eat it too but in moderation, love that people now come to me for advice on how to lose weight and most importantly love that I can now walk in heels 24/7 and not die from the pain in my back or feet :bigsmile:

I have such a nice group of people on here that are simply phenomenal in always rooting for me but one person particularly who no matter what has happened in my day somehow always puts a smile on my face because she is just so caring and goes the extra mile to make sure I know how wonderful I am and that she thinks the world of me...thank you Keri for being instrumental in my mental well-being :flowerforyou:

So here is to the next 13 lbs. to lose to finally be in ONE-derland...I cannot freaking wait!!! :drinker:

Paola

Before, During and After up to October 2010
SideViewBeforeandAfter.jpg
BackViewBeforeandAfter.jpg

Before Pics 2006-2008
SideBeforePics.jpg
BeforeFace.jpg

After Pics August-October 2010
AfterPics.jpg
AfterOctober2010Pic.jpg

Replies

• darcibean
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! What a difference :) Keep it going and congrats on getting halfway!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) thats amazing, Keep it up :)
  • annmarielavery
    annmarielavery Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congrats! I'm only starting but you prove that it can be done

:)
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    WOW way to go!!!!
  • sumbodyzbrat
    Options
    AWESOME job!! You give people like myself that are just starting the weight loss journey hope. Thanks for sharing.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you, keep up the great work you are doing.
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • dbrady102
    dbrady102 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is inspiring! Great job! Congrats
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    you look amazing what a difference. You should be so proud of yourself, thank for sharing and helping to encourage the rest of us
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Look at the "Sass" in the last pic!! Way to go! You are a rock star!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I loved your story, and I needed to hear it today!! Your hard work has paid off and you look fantastic!! Congrats and best wishes on your continued success!! :-)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    WHOO! Look at you! Great job!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Looking good mama!!!! You are such an inspiration!!!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can remember hitting that mark and it is a great day for you to celebrate!
  • ToadallyHIS
    Options
    OH MY GOSH, you look amazing, how inspiring. That is fantastic!!! I am so excited for you. What a difference. Good job, keep it up and thanks for the reminder that this can be done with diligence, determination and dedication!!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    OHHHHHHHHH BEAUTIFUL Paola!!!!
    I am so VERY VERY VERY proud of you!!!
    You look so AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS in your little black dress dear girl!!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!:bigsmile:
    And DANG what a huge difference in your before and afters....WOW girlie...very nice waistline!!!
    Your journey has been so very incredible and LOOK at YOU...you are half of what you were before!!!
    Gorgeous skin, hair, body, muscles, and but mostly a beautiful heart and soul that shines so bright!
    You have worked so hard and your determination is STRONG. There is no doubt whatsoever that you will reach your destination and I'll be cheering you all the way girl!!!
    And let me just say a BIG THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You have no idea how much strength, courage and inspiration you give me to keep going forward on my own journey. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!
    I'm doing a happy zumba dance for you today!!!
    Love you oodles dear Paola xoxoxo
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Good job girl!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, very inspiring. And here's to the next 13, :drinker: good luck on your continuing journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!