PHEN

Options
IS ANYONE TRIED PHEN? WHAT DIET IS BEST

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    No such thing as a good diet. Best thing is change your life style so you eat healthy and excerise.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    i agree w/ amarillo :)
  • andeegirl
    Options
    I have been on phen for five days now. You will find many people on mfp who will be much less than supportive about using phen. I do want to say that I am 5'7" tall and weigh 300lbs. I have over half my body weight to loose and have never before been able to change my eating habits with out causing myself major stress and then gaining more weight. I have been eating low calories and high protein. I try to stay away from processed foods and eat whole foods. I am using the opportunity to lean new eating habits and to incorperate excercise into my daily life. This is in no way a quick fix but a stepping stone to a new healthy lifestyle. I am under a Dr.'s care and have had miminal side effects. I have a two month supply but am going to go off it after one month and go it on my own. I have another month if I struggle but I remind myself and pray every day that I make changes in my life so I can see my child grow up and maybe even get pregnant again.

So to answer you second question, the Dr. you get your phen from should be able to help you with what you should eat. Oh and you will need to drink TONS of water. This is vital. I am also not drinking anything but water, tea, coffee and skim milk (every now and then). No pop or juice.
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    IS ANYONE TRIED PHEN? WHAT DIET IS BEST
    What is Phen? Are you talking about Phentermine?