Sup guys!

Options
Hey everyone, well I want to lose weight and get toned. Simple right? I've lost 10 pounds, I use to weigh 180 but MFP hasn't showed it for some reason. I've been working out roughly for 5 months little more. I'm eating 1410 calories a day, I try to burn 600 calories every time I go to the gym 5 times a week. I've recently noticed that, I'm stuck at 170 I haven't lost or gained weight in a two or three weeks. Could someone check my MFP Diary, Check if I'm eating right or something? I'm just stuck. I've noticed also I get dizzy when I stand up for a second or two. But, I haven't been tired or fatigued I can work out just as hard, etc..

Feel free to add me or I'll add you, Would love some friends on here!

Replies

• SummerRain43
    Options
    I really can't say for sure.....I'm sure there will be some other guys and gals on here that would know more, but I would venture to say that you aren't eating enough....especially if you aren't eating back your exercise calories.....I'm sure you will get lots of great advice soon.....feel free to add me if you like....I'm on here everyday...:)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not eating enough. No guy should eat less than 1800 when working out. Add me if you'd like and check out my food diary.