Looking for friends to keep me motivated!

Options
hlb86
hlb86 Posts: 2 Member
Hi,
My name is Hannah from Maine. I'm looking to lose 100+ lbs and know that this is not going to happen overnight! While I am not at my heaviest, im not far from it either. I have been struggling lately and just looking for more friends on here to keep me motivated. Share successes, failures, positive and negative feedback. Please feel free to add me. I look forward to seeing some new faces on my friends list and keeping each other motivated! :)

Replies

• jujubee323
    Options
    Hi Hannah! I am also new and would love some motivation and some MFP friends to help keep me accountable! I am new to MFP and could use some pointers as well. :smile:
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 11 plus pounds too!! Please feel free to add me!!
  • ashiekinz
    Options
    Hi Hannah! I'm looking to lose 85+ pounds and am also looking for people to help support one another. Feel free to add me!
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I have approx 70 lbs to lose and am welcome to add anyone as long as they like and comment often, as I do the same.
  • Courtshorr
    Courtshorr Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    PLEASE add me! I was once right where you are and I KNOW you can do it! I lost 160 pounds before I had my last 2 kids... and I am working HARD to lose my baby weight now! I am very active on here and I would love to help!