Would love to share food diaries with 40-something females

Options
Hello.....I have a hard time planning healthy meals for me and my family. I would like to share food diaries with anyone willing to do so. Let's get this ball rolling and lose this weight!

Replies

• CDawn1974
    CDawn1974 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Crystal. I would love to share my food diary with you. I don't always eat the best, but one thing I do is record everything that goes in my mouth! I am very honest about everything that I do eat. I allow myself to have treats from time to time, but I am conscious of the 80/20 plan. In my own words, 80% of the time I aim to eat great. 20% of the time I allow myself to be as human as possible. That goes with exercise too. I believe that in order to lose weight and maintain a healthy life it's 80% what you eat and 20% what you do!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    42 open food diary add me
  • vanginmi
    vanginmi Posts: 41
    Options
    Can't say I'm a total healthy eater but I like to count calories. I modify bad foods with smaller portions because of my nuclear family obligations. I'm 42 and have an open diary. Love seeing what others choose for calories. Feel free to add me :)
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Same as the above. I log everything. Some good, some not. Feel free to look at my diary.