Does hard liquor/everclear count as a "clean" food?

Options
2»

Replies

• tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I once cleaned a cut with Everclear when camping - so I think that settles that.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Di-sodium-coco-ampho-di-acetate

That's it. I'm eating this body wash.

That is definitely some clean eating...

int-192205.jpg
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if that's intended to be sarcasm, or if you don't get the concept of ingredients.

It's neither.. it's just the IIFYM crowd bashing on the clean eating crowd without being provoked. Which they claim they never do or only do it response to clean eater saying "my way or the highway"

Pretty common actually..

Just read, laugh and follow diet of choice. :)

Cool, if I'm speaking for a "they" then I say to see the new Captain America movie. Probably the best marvel movie since the Avengers and up there with Iron Man.

Also, swanky places that charge a gratuity on every meal (on less than 6 guests) tick me off. I always write what I would have tipped on the reciept if they weren't making my pay 15-18% as part of policy.

And another thing, Shimano's release of the Curado I is maddening. Advertise the bejesus out of it, and then don't have enough product on shelves for a 1/4 of demand, and not even releasing LH version over 2 months after the "official" release? Come on man, especially after the debacle with the G models you had to get this right and you muffed it up again.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,023 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if that's intended to be sarcasm, or if you don't get the concept of ingredients.

It's neither.. it's just the IIFYM crowd bashing on the clean eating crowd without being provoked. Which they claim they never do or only do it response to clean eater saying "my way or the highway"

Pretty common actually..

Cool, if I'm speaking for a "they" then I say to see the new Captain America movie. Probably the best marvel movie since the Avengers and up there with Iron Man.

Also, swanky places that charge a gratuity on every meal (on less than 6 guests) tick me off. I always write what I would have tipped on the reciept if they weren't making my pay 15-18% as part of policy.

And another thing, Shimano's release of the Curado I is maddening. Advertise the bejesus out of it, and then don't have enough product on shelves for a 1/4 of demand, and not even releasing LH version over 2 months after the "official" release? Come on man, especially after the debacle with the G models you had to get this right and you muffed it up again.
    lol.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Di-sodium-coco-ampho-di-acetate

That's it. I'm eating this body wash.

As long as its not Dial. That's just rot gut...the Boone's Farms of body wash.

Since Spring is here, may I suggest Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarine? It's been discontinued, but the aging only makes the flavor richer. Of course it's a bit pricy, so for everyday, I go for the Suave version. Sure, it's thinner and the mandarin is a bit too pronounced, but it's a good value and the bubbly after-burps are delightful.

miles.jpg
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    You must look to science....oh wait, the clean eating crowd doesn't use science.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Pretty common actually..

I thought DamePiglet was in the "eat under calorie goal" camp, not IIFYM.

When one is getting offended over the mistreatment of clean eaters the actual 'camps' of those who offend them don't matter.

I'm offended because nobody asked me to go camping.

You can have my tent. I don't actually deserve it. It's okay, though. I prefer air conditioned lodging myself, although the food at Camp IIFYM is DELICIOUS!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Pretty common actually..

When one is getting offended over the mistreatment of clean eaters the actual 'camps' of those who offend them don't matter.

You can have my tent. I don't actually deserve it. It's okay, though. I prefer air conditioned lodging myself, although the food at Camp IIFYM is DELICIOUS!

If the choice is between air conditioning and a tent, I know what food philosophy I'm following...unless Clean Eaters use yurts. Because yurts are pretty cool.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Pretty common actually..

If the choice is between air conditioning and a tent, I know what food philosophy I'm following...unless Clean Eaters use yurts. Because yurts are pretty cool.

hmmm... I don't think I could deal with the annoyance and lack of alcohol and ice cream... even for a yurt.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Pretty common actually..

hmmm... I don't think I could deal with the annoyance and lack of alcohol and ice cream... even for a yurt.

You could drink alcohol and eat ice cream 20% of the time. How often do you drink and ice cream now?
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Pretty common actually..

You could drink alcohol and eat ice cream 20% of the time. How often do you drink and ice cream now?

I was talking about the Clean Eaters' camp having the yurts.
    Hmmm... Come to think of it, "having the yurts" doesn't sound so fun after all.

Drink? Monthly, I guess. it varies by time of year.
    Ice cream varies some, too, but I have that at least monthly. If not ice cream, then definitely frozen yogurt.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    So less than 5 ingredients makes a food "clean?" Then pizza crust + sauce + cheese + pepperoni = "clean"
    YAY! I eat clean!!! Now I'm better than everyone else!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    It's basically just a 2 carbon fat, what say the peanut gallery?

Well, it will clean you out. As well as cleaning elicit doctor tools.

I vote clean!