Movie Quotes

2»

Replies

• Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

• Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix :)

No

Actually, as the person that posted the quote, I can say with authority that she was indeed correct.

I thought she was responding to mine, her answer is right below mine

Everybody skipped his & it was posted first
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    It's ok I'm not stressing it. I was just confused that's all :-)
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

Labyrinth.

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
  • Manic5781
    Batman

I can be in the scuba squad?
  • Big Daddy

I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other.
  • Manic5781
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

You a cadet here? I am until I can get thrown out. Eh, you're a pretty interesting guy yourself.
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

Holy crap I didn't know if anyone was gonna get that
  • Manic5781
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

Good movie :-)
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    the guardian

"If one receives evil from another, let one not do evil in return. Rather, let him extend love to the enemy, that love might unite them." I've heard all this before... in the human Taalmaan.

Also Breakfast at Tiffany's is a great movie and anyone who hasn't seen it really should.
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

You look like a fighter & that's not really a movie I picture fighters watching lol I can't for the life of me figure yours out, it's driving me nuts!
  • deleted since I had to cheat
  • Jaimeb765
    Jaimeb765 Posts: 18
    the guardian

"If one receives evil from another, let one not do evil in return. Rather, let him extend love to the enemy, that love might unite them." I've heard all this before... in the human Taalmaan.

Also Breakfast at Tiffany's is a great movie and anyone who hasn't seen it really should.

Enemy Mine

"Damn the man save the empire "
  • Manic5781
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

You look like a fighter & that's not really a movie I picture fighters watching lol I can't for the life of me figure yours out, it's driving me nuts!

I do actually fight. Lol good guess. :-) I watch a lot
    Of movies people wouldn't think I've seen or like. :-) I'm a surprise around every corner.
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

I do actually fight. Lol good guess. :-) I watch a lot
    Of movies people wouldn't think I've seen or like. :-) I'm a surprise around every corner.

My husband loves MMA & used to do it himself so i've learned some about it & you just have a really good fighters build. Aha you get to be that sneaky mofo :)
  • Manic5781

My husband loves MMA & used to do it himself so i've learned some about it & you just have a really good fighters build. Aha you get to be that sneaky mofo :)

Thank you. Yeah, my teammates make fun of me when I train cuz I can train to stuff like Elton John and Adele after listening to most of my hip hop. So I'm kinda eclectic with movies and music.
  • [/quote]

Thank you. Yeah, my teammates make fun of me when I train cuz I can train to stuff like Elton John and Adele after listening to most of my hip hop. So I'm kinda eclectic with movies and music.
    [/quote]

That's better than being super picky though, i'm the same way