Hello!

MrsWittler
MrsWittler Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
A big hello to everyone. My name is Jackie, I am from Ohio. I have a wonderful husband, three sons, one grandson, one grand daughter, one grand daughter on the way, and one dog. Since the birth of my youngest son, whom is twelve, I had packed on an extra eighty pounds that I am struggling to get off. My doctor recommended having a food log, so here I am trying this new (to me) program. So far I like it. Recently, the past two years, I have had three surgeries. An hysterectomy, a double incisional hernia repair, and an incisional hernia repair on a repair. I experience a lot of pain most days. They tell me getting the weight off will help lessen the pain. That is the best motivation. I also believe I have to make a career change. Currently I work for Sally Beauty in a warehouse (BSG). It is a lot of heavy lifting that is painful for me.
I am trying the Dr. Oz Ten at A Time Challenge. Guilding me through my days is his The You Diet Book. So far it isn't so bad.It has only been two weeks though.
I enjoy talking so if you need someone to talk to about anything, give me a shout.
Jackie~

Replies

• ang2803
    ang2803 Posts: 39
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! I love this site because it really makes you look at what you are eating. It will tell you what not to eat and what you can continue eating. I have lost over 50 lbs now and I never thought I would get this far. If you want to friend me then definitely do so and I can answer any questions you have!
This discussion has been closed.