Happy, optimist - Looking for online fitness friends!

Options
Hi Everyone!

My name is Kai (rhymes with sky). I joined this site a few days ago as I was looking for a calorie counter for my first time. I started and immediately and I LOVE the freedom this concept gives me in making a choice and sticking to my goals easily. I only just found the social media part of the site a couple of days ago and every seems so super friendly and supportive! I love that you all have such great attitudes here.

I have an open profile and diary, and would love to make more friends who want support and would love to support as well. So feel free to add me and say hi, if you like!

btw I will love to hear from anyone, but if you're a traveler shout out! I live in England now but have been traveling The World for the last 6 years and have lived in San Francisco, Bali. then Thailand, where I met my fiance now and am now living with him here in England while we get set up... Then we move back to The Tropics permanently next year! woo hoo!

Thanks!
Kai

Replies

• kjuve
    kjuve Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm Kate! 22 and from the U.S. I love traveling as well! I've traveled all over the U.S. and lived in quite a few different areas. I have gone to Australia & New Zealand. My friend lived in Costa Rica for a few years, and we are currently planning a trip for 2015 to visit! Congrads on your engagement, my fiance and I are getting married this August! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • akagoldengirl
    akagoldengirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! You're story sounds amazing - I will add you! :-)