One Hundred Push Ups

Options
Just wondering how people are getting along with the challenge?

I'm on week 2, day 1. And im amazed how quickly im improving!

Replies

• ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    i'm also on week 2 day 1. I'm loving it! they are getting much easier. I also do the 30 day shred which also incorporates some pushups. I never liked them or thought that I could do them until now.
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I absolutely HATED them, but decided the challenge wouldn't hurt. Im teaming mine up with sit ups.
    Its good because i only do it monday, wednesday and friday, so on the days between i just set myself an easy target =)

Plus i do it when i get back from the gym so i dont have to worry about getting sweaty haha
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday--glad to hear they get easier, because I came pretty close to face-planting yesterday on my last set. I'm also doing the 200 sit-up and 200 squat challenges to round out my resistance training plan for the next few weeks... here's hoping for some success!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Ooo, I'm on week one day 2! So glad to hear others are doing this! I'm doing the sit-ups and squat challenge as well. Putting them all together for a workout. Thought it might be good since it's 3 days a week.
    Good luck!
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I got to the end of week 3 and it was getting too much for me. So I took a week break and I reset myself. I'm using the iphone app and with crunch fu.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of this challenge before now, looked it up and it seems really good, think I'm going to start it tonight :D I think I'm alright at push ups but would like to be better - I usually do the adjusted ones on the knees. Are people seeing results quite quickly with them, in shape/size as well as general strength?
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well i SERIOUSLY can't do proper push ups, so im planning to do the whole challenge with the easier push ups then move onto proper ones. I have noticed a huge difference in my ability though. It increases so gradually that it doesnt feel much harder, and if it gets too hard you can just repeat the week before moving on.