Looking for Paleo/Low Carb Friends

Options
Hi i'm looking for friends on here to hold each other accountable, share recipes help with questions & keep each other going!

I've been eating low carb for 2 years or so, I love searching & creating new recipes, to share with family and friends, I recently fell off the band wagon through being so busy with uni (i'm a trainee dietitian!) I know myfitnesspal & routine works for me, so here I am! Add me as a friend if you have similar goals.

I'm 26, 5'6 143lbs, using healthy methods i will get back down to my ideal 130lbs :)

Replies

• StarryEyed94
    Options
    Hey fellow low-carber! I also fell off the wagon a bit and am now trying to get back to lose the last bit of weight. I've just started to really restrict my carbs and eat more fat. I know the crappy feeling that it initially brings will be here soon so I could definitely use some support to keep me going. Sharing recipes is a great idea!
  • IslandSeeker
    Options
    You can add me! I just started Primal about 3 weeks ago and would love to have more friends with similar nutrition plans.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was within 15 pounds of my goal weight in 2013, got pregnant, and gained 70 pounds. I've still got a ways to go, but I'll get there!