What are your weight fluctuations in maintenance

2»

Replies

• FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,268 Member
    I tend to be in a 6 pound range from extreme to extreme, but typically in a 4 pound range.

How much does your weight fluctuate in maintenance?

yeah that is me too.. from three to five up or down.. I think its a good window to give yourself while being in maintence. That is why I am in a deficit again so I can have a bigger window. I was trying to stay at my current weight of 160 but now I think I should aim for 150 so I can have that window as I like to call it.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    4-5 pounds, almost always hormone based.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    I "say" my weight is 152. The range is 151 up to 154, I've been maintaining that range since November 2013. I weigh 2 or 3 times a week and am always in that range.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Seems to be about a 3-lb range. If it goes up any more than that, my pants start getting tight so then I go back to a deficit until I lose the extra pound or two.
  • wampahoofus
    wampahoofus Posts: 38 Member
    I have been maintaining for a month at 184. I have ranged from 180-186 over the past month. Who knows what the future holds....
  • mmeich
    mmeich Posts: 1 Member
    for me since i went into "maintain" mode it's been +/- 4 lbs...
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    I seem to easily hover between 58.3-58.9kg
    A cheat meal will push me over 59 but I fall back quite easily.
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    5lb within the same day the other day! But because I don't generally weigh several times a day, I'd only notice a 1-2lb max difference weighing first thing in the morning.