Do you have a Wii fit or plus that you are not using?

Options
I have a goal of losing 100lbs in a year. I live in Ohio and I know that my time for walking outside is coming to a close quickly. When the weather gets too cold or nasty I wont be able to continue on my mile walks. My town has no YMCA or places like a mall or indoor fitness track. (Not till next year... counting the days. Wish they would build faster!)
So I started looking into the wii fit plus. It looks like fun and I have heard alot of people on mfp talking about it. Problem is that I can not afford $100 for the set. If you have one that you would want to get rid of, please let me know. Tell me how much you would offer it for and I will try to get the money together for it. Just thought I would ask.... :) Thanks!

Replies

• missmeliss
    missmeliss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love the WiiFit; I hope that you are able to find one! Have you tried Amazon.com? Also, if you've got cable, check out FitTV - great source of motivation there! Or just check it out online: fittv.com

have fun!
  • LeighAyenashi
    LeighAyenashi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't have an extra, but you should be aware that you have to have the wii before you can use the wii fit. They're used in conjunction. Good luck!
  • bellanean
    bellanean Posts: 220
    Options
    I have the wii fit board and whatever came with it, not the plus one though, i never heard of it! I haven't touched the thing more then 10 times, message me if your interested.
  • jcmc99
    jcmc99 Posts: 27
    Options
    You know, it occured to me that this is probably not an appropriate place for this question. Can not figure out how to delete the message though. Thank you so much for reading and offering the support though!
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    i get Shape magazine.....they have great workouts in there. I use them for my class that i teach on wednesday nights too. they are hard...well not too hard, buit they will make you work. you can check them out on line too i think..... www.shape.com
  • cmsdives
    Options
    Try Craig's List - I LOVE that thing and generally have good luck finding what I'm looking for. The other thing you might try is the EA Active for Wii (http://www.amazon.com/EA-Sports-Active-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001MBUGLY) - I actually like that better than the Wii Fit. Good Luck!