Results between June 2013 and Now

Options
MomTo3Lovez
MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
So I started at my highest weight and measurements ever in June 2013 weighing 213 I am now 176 lbs and I just did my measurements and I have lost a total of 22.5 inches in under a year!!! I was starting to get frustrated that I haven't been seeing much of a change over the past few months but after taking my measurements I am so not frustrated anymore!! I cannot believe how many inches I have lost and up until a month ago I wasn't really exercising. I still have a bit to go but I know I will get to where I need to be and where I will feel completely comfortable with myself. I still can't see much of a difference in pictures but that's me, when I get home I will have to post a before pic on me in June and one now. Woohoo!!

Replies

• amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great job! Yes, measurements and NSV's are sometimes more rewarding than the number on the scale. But 37 pounds is amazing, too!
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic news!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve it Can't wait to see the pics.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I love this! I went a few months and only lost 6lbs (not a lot on a tall frame), but I dropped two pants sizes. Measurements do count!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!