Brizilian Butt Lift

aerobicgirl
aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi is anyone doing or have done the Brazilian Butt Lift, and how has it worked for you? Is it hard easy fun boring, specifics please!! I have been doing ZUmba and have lost weight but i wanted something different. i am getting kinda bored.

Ok i just searched this site that some of you have or are doing it. What are your thoughts, im considering ordering it?

Replies

• I haven't done it but I've heard it's really good. Do you like Zumba? I've been thinking about taking a class but wasn't sure if I'd like it.
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    I am doing the zumba dvd's and that is what has helped me lose weight and get back into my pre prego jeans, but of course after 2 months i an getting kinda bored and need a new workout video. so that is why i am questioning the brazilian butt lift.
  • ni3121
    ni3121 Posts: 9
    I love Zumba! I do it six times a week. It's so fun that you don't even know you're working out. I have not heard of Brazilian butt lift. is it a class or a DVD?
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    I haven't done Brazil Butt Lift, but I'm doing Turbo Fire now. I also spend the summer doing Zumba (I took a class once a week) and I got kinda bored of it. I found the transition to Turbo Fire pretty easy. It's kinda like cardio kickboxing with routines to good music (not latin music, but recent stuff). It has choreography that you follow so I found the transition from Zumba to Turbo Fire easy. There's also Turbo Jam which is less intense and less expensive, good for beginners.
  • Yes Sharon150, try zumba, it's fun and you don't feel like you're working out!
  • ttbayarea
    ttbayarea Posts: 5 Member
    I have the DVD's but don't use them regularly. The cardio DVD's are a bit goofy but you do get your heart rate up if you push yourself. I would guess that the Zumba classes are probably a whole lot more fun. The BBL cardio DVD's are not as intense as P90x or Insanity cardio workouts which can be good for someone just starting a cardio program. I use the High & Tight & Sculpt DVD more often than the cardio DVD's and I'm generally sore the day after. You can always increase your weights & resistance bands too.
This discussion has been closed.