Need the support and accountability!

Options
I lost 20+ lbs last year before my wedding and it felt so good. I told myself that I would never go up again. The stress of and bliss of being newly married, moving and starting a new job got me back into my old habits and I gained 30lbs back!

I am extremely motivated to obtain my goals, and I am willing to work really hard to get there. I wanted to join a site that would keep me accountable, and also offer me some support. I think you really can't have too many people supporting you when it comes to weight loss.

I am here to lose this weight, and help inspire others to do the same!

Replies

• meganlynn1984
    meganlynn1984 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have found the right place for accountability and support! I have been on this site for 7-8 weeks and have lost 12 lbs so far. My goal is 60 pounds, so I have a far way to go, but I know with the support from MFP, I will get there. Add me as a friend if you would like! We can help encourage each other! And congrats on your marriage - I did the same thing except I gained 40 lbs :0 Good luck!
  • dmcbeauty
    Options
    Welcome and I agree with you, you can never have too many weight loss supporters! :)
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    The more friends the merrier! Welcome!
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am with you on that, you can add me as a friend and we can do it together,
  • fiafia
    fiafia Posts: 8
    Options
    welcome add me as a supporter friend if you wish xxxx
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how life catches up to you when you let your guard down. Too many things happen, and poof, lbs. Welcome to an awesome group of motivational people!
  • efalcon1
    Options
    Welcome and good luck xx