EBAY for fitness dvd's

Options
K I know its a major thing and don't really want lectures....I am wondering if any of you have purchased Turbo Fire from EBAY and was it brand new in pkg?

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I didn't get that one but i purchased Hip Hop abs & i've also purchased 30 day shred from ebay. Both were great & looked brand new still in packaging.
  • Dionne2010
    Options
    I purchased turbo Jam from ebay for 5 bucks with 3 dollars S/H! the seller had a high rating and no negetive reviews so I took a chance! the dvd's arrived not wrapped in plastic but the quality was great! I love ebay! Just watch the reviews of the seller and read the description closely. It may not be brand new, but it might be just what u need! Good luck! *Smiles*
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i ordered my insanity off of ebay and i was totally pleased all u have to do is read and c if its used are new and then look at there reviews and u should be fine good luck i love ebay!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    If you do it, just make sure all the paper work is included in the pictures and the seller has a high rating.
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    If I don't order direct from BB, I usually get my workouts from Amazon or the Amazon Marketplace. Though I'm sure Ebay has better deals. Either way you just have to do your research with regards to seller reputation.
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I've ordered DVDs off eBay many times and always new & sealed. I agree with the advice to make sure the vendor has a good rating & read the comments.

Another good source for inexpensive fitness DVDs is Collage Video.
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    I generally like Amazon for DVD's. I bought Jackie Warner's Personal Training for only $4. It's a great circuit training DVD and has helped me lose a lot of weight so far.