Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

Options
OMG! I have done this workout two times so far it has kicked my booty BIG TIME! I think if you are looking for a workout that you are going to get results from, and also that's quick in pace and only 20 minutes. This is like GOLD!

I have a Wii and the EA Active program which I love also, but sometimes when the workout gets long I start skipping things out of boredom. There is nothing worse then not wanting to work out and then feeling like it takes ALL day.

My butt, legs, and arms are SO sore from this it's hard to get up from sitting. That's how you know it's working my friends! Plus there are three levels so when I start feeling less than challenged on this first level I will go up to Level 2. Sweetness!

I bought this for $9 on Amazon. I think it's a steal!

Replies

• SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great workout, you will see those inches melting away, good job!!
  • sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just got it and plan to start this week :-)
    oh...and if you sign up for the borders email rewards you get lots of 40% off coupons. I got this dvd for around $8 - and now shipping!
  • boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i'm getting that dvd..but how do u log it for your exercise???
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    If you have the ability to view Amazon On Demand (with a Roku player) you can buy the whole thing for 5$. I'm starting Level 1 day 3 today!!! I rested yesterday because I could barely walk! lol! I log it under circuit training.. but I'm not sure that's right.
  • kristi223
    kristi223 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I use my heart rate monitor to record my calories burned, but before I had that, I logged the 30 DS as Circuit Training, General. Hope that helps!! ANd all of you are sooo right....Jillian Michael's kicks butt!!!!

i'm getting that dvd..but how do u log it for your exercise???
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm going to finish day 5 in just a little bit and I LOVE it!!

I love that the workout is short & simple & yet highly effective!! I can already feel good results!