Been Using the Site for 2 weeks

Options
The results are really good. Now if I can garner some group support, perhaps we can push and motivate one another. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Bellemadame16
    Options
    Congrats! Thats one thing I think the site could improve, if there were groups one could join. I noticed people making their own groups, and communicating via msg board and "friending" one another. For example, like if you are friends with someone and they lost a lb you see it on your news feed and you can be like way to go!
  • nikki91950
    Options
    the more friends you have, the more support you might get :D i see you're from boca raton. i'm from tampa!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    This site is great and congrats on your success thusfar! I've made it a habit to be on here more than I am on Facebook these days! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just start friending people. If there's someone and I like what they have to say, or they have the same amount of weight to lose as me or they have a member of New Kids on the Block as one of their pictures LOL, l just add them. I don't really know any of the people that I am friends w on here, but we support one another.